Stuart Turner, the UK's largest shower pump manufacturer,
has recently revised and updated its e-learning training
module. The on-line module has been developed in conjunction
with Cortexa, enabling merchant staff to access and learn about the
aspects of domestic water boosting solutions. The aim of the module
is to help trade and showroom staff, guide their customer to select
the correct pump for any given application.
The Water Pump Solutions training module covers the following
- Water pressure - what is it and how is it measured
- The difference between pressure & flow
- An overview of typical UK domestic plumbing systems
- Pump terminology including an explanation of the difference
between positive and negative head systems, peripheral and
centrifugal designs, twin and single pumps.
- Pump selection and applications
- A brief overview of the Stuart Turner product range
The on-line training module is available through the Training
Academies of all the major Merchant groups and independent
merchants can access the module through the NMBS Academy.
Alternatively the module can be provided on CD directly from Stuart
Turner by calling 01491 572655 or requesting a copy via the