If it is not already, it is important to remember that the cold
weather can damage your pump if it is not properly
Pumps, flexible hoses and all associated pipework should be
insulated against the cold weather to avoid the risk of freezing.
Here are just a few considerations on how to
protect your pump over the winter months:
- Have you insulated the pump, flexible hoses and associated pipe
work for extreme conditions?
- Ensure the insulation materials cannot become entangled in the
pumps rotating shaft
- Ensure insulation materials cannot be drawn into the cooling
- Do not cover the motor or fan
casing. The vent slots need access to ambient air at all
If you have any questions on how to protect your pump from
the cold weather, just contact our PumpAssist team who
will be happy to guide you through any installation questions you
might have. They can be contacted via:
- Telephone: 0844 98 000 97
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Live chat: via our website, www.stuart-turner.co.uk just click on the icon
during office hours to speak to a member of the team.
- Forum: post your question via the
dedicated forum tab on our